In this class, you will learn:
- How compassion fatigue is different from Acute Stress and Post Traumatic Stress
- A trauma-informed approach to Compassion Fatigue, Acute Stress and Post Traumatic Stress.
- How to practice strategies to protect yourself from secondary traumatic stress and Acute Stress Disorder
- A recovery process for Acute Stress and how to recognize signs of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Strategies to increase your compassion satisfaction and vicarious resilience
This online class includes slides, handouts, recommended resources and an optional quiz for certificate of completion (4 hours). You will have access to this class for 90 days.
This online class is for new and advanced professionals, including, but not limited to: social workers, health care providers, mental health providers, social service workers, first responders, teachers/educators.
After you complete your registration, please check your email for immediate access to your class. If you don't have an email in your "Inbox" please check your promotions/spam/junk/social folders. Email address that include "hotmail/outlook" or end with ".ca" are more likely to be in these folders.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
This registration page is for people who reside outside of Canada. If you live in Canada, please click here